Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall Family Photos

We try to do family photos in the fall leaves every year - although we aren't always successful. This year, all the family photos of all of us were either blurry or just not what I was looking for. Maybe I'll get someone else to do it next year! LOL!

But the girls were hilarious. I gave Ellie and Sammie some cute little skirts I got in Gunnison on sale and they LOVED them! I let them wear anything they wanted and just shot photos... Here are a few of them.












And, of course, the blurry family photos. Bummer!

And just in case you haven't had enough of the Tippie girls....






2 comments:

mary elizabeth said...

beautiful work as always andi. i particularly loved the wide angle shot of the trees with some tippies in the distance(and i think you added a texture).
very cool stuff!
mb

AngelaPace said...

I absolutely LOVE the one of the girls hugging and Chris inthe background. WOWSERS! All beautiful! And I love the family pictures above as well... gorgeous work!