Monday, November 12, 2007

Ben, Rosie and Tim


Or is it Jim? Mark? LOL! For some reason I had a huge mental block on Tim's name... Whoops!

Anyway, this was my first tiny baby shoot in forever! I can't tell you how excited I was to get to do this. Ben was just adorable! I just loved his fuzzy little hair, his crinkly forehead and the way he followed me around with his eyes almost the entire time. Yup, definitely precious!

And it was so wonderful seeing Rosie again and meeting her husband. Baby Ben is one lucky little man to have such adoring parents. But that's pretty apparent as you look through the photos!

Enjoy - and thanks again, Rosie and Tim....

(Click on the image to bring up a larger resolution version...)













1 comment:

Unknown said...

That first one is so amazing! What a beautiful family, captured expertly and naturally. I also love the silhouette shot, so unique! Gorgeous shots!