Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yoga 4 the People


I got a phone call the other day from Monica, the owner of Yoga 4 the People. She had decided to take the company non-profit and was looking for some new images for advertising, etc. The only problem - she needed them ASAP!

So we discussed a few locations and finally came up with this - it's a small pond on the other side of Rainbow Park (where the pavilion had collapsed) and a huge dirt field. (I'm sure she had a bit of heart failure driving up! LOL!) Monica, her friends, boys and instructors headed towards the pond with me and my girls, who were to be a part of the shoot, as well.

We were truly blessed to have such an amazing day to take the photos! The sky was stunning, the slight cloud cover softened all the shadows and the just bare wind gave a wonderful reflection to the pond. It couldn't have been more perfect!

Oh, and if you're looking for a place to do yoga, I can't recommend Monica's studio enough. It's simply wonderful!

Here are some of the photos we ended up with:

(You can see my daughter, Ellie, in this shot attempting to pose!)









When we were done, I asked Monica if she'd like a few shots of her with her boys....





Thanks so much for trusting me to do this for you, Monica!

2 comments:

mary elizabeth said...

these are just brilliant andi! you're right--that reflection is right on the money!
mb

Lynne Hulbert said...

What a breathtaking location and images! I just love looking at them! I think the one of the multiple poses is my favorite. Well done!